The Thundra Serverless Observability for Splunk App is supported to run on:
- Splunk Cloud 7.0.0 and later
- Splunk Enterprise 7.0.0 and later
Because this app runs on the Splunk platform, all of the typical Spunk software system requirements apply to run this Splunk app.
- If you plan to run this app in Splunk Cloud only, there are no additional requirements.
- If you plan to manage on-premises heavy forwarders to get data in to Splunk Cloud, see System Requirements in the Installation Manual in the Splunk Enterprise documentation, which includes information about forwarders.
- If you plan to run this app in an on-premises deployment of the Splunk platform, see System Requirements in the Installation Manual in the Splunk Enterprise documentation.
- If you plan to run this app in a self-managed AWS instance, there are no additional requirements. Refer to the Virtual hardware information for sizing considerations specific to AWS.
The Thundra Integrator for Splunk runs on an AWS EC2 instance. The recommended EC2 instance type is
c4.xlarge with minimum 20 GB of EBS storage.